Sign in or up with
Our enhanced Medical Insurance cover provides unique options for you and your family members to put you in control of your health.
- Diagnostic tests and procedures
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
- Access to personal consultant for platinum cover
- Cancer tests and consultation
- Dental treatment including simple extractions, difficult extractions, fillings, scaling and polishing, Gum surgery, Root canal Treatment, Pulpototmy & Minor Oral Surgery.
- Optical services- prescribed lenses, contact lenses, Diopteric power +/- 0.25 D and more, and frames.
- Pre-natal and Post Natal Care
- Maternity services including both normal, elective, or emergency CS delivery.
- Parent/Guardian accommodation when an insured child is under the age of 8 years ( Lodger fee) for both local and international hospitals.
- Organ Transplant
- Post hospitalization discharge medication of up to 14 days.
- Re-constructive surgery
- Accidental damage to natural teeth
- Accidental damage to eyes
- Ectopic pregnancy.
Value add services include
We value you as our member and focus on solutions that put you in control at all times.
- Cover for medical injuries resulting from political violence
- Local & International rescue & evacuation services
- Nutritional Advice
- 24-hour call center
- Health camps and health alerts
- Age: Newborn upon discharge to a maximum of 64 years
- Kenyan Resident
- KRA PIN
Cover Me Plan
Sub-Benefits within Illness Benefit
Pregnancy and related complications (after one year of Cover)
Chronic and Pre-existing and related conditions (after One year of Cover)
Newly diagnosed chronic conditions covered within 6 months with the same benefits
Bed Limit per day
Congenital conditions (after One year of Cover)
Ectopic pregnancy covered under illness benefit
|Sub-Limit Benefits within Outpatient|
Visit fee (Co-payment) of Ksh 500 for the following Clinics:
- Nairobi Hospital
- Aga Khan University Nairobi
- Aga Khan Mombasa
- Aga Khan Kisumu
- Mater Hospital
- AAR Healthcare Clinics
- Gertrudes Children Hospital
- Karen Hospital
- MP Shah
- Nyali Healthcare
Access to Inpatient and Outpatient services:
To ensure that you access quality inpatient and outpatient services. We have contracted a wide range of healthcare providers including hospitals, clinics, doctors, and specialists.
Important to note:
- All services must be within our contracted providers' panel.
- All emergency admissions should be reported to AAR Insurance within 24 hours.
- Scheduled Admissions should be reported to AAR Insurance at least 48 hours prior to the admissions
- To utilize your outpatient services, present your smart card for easy identification at any of our appointed healthcare providers.
The following waiting periods shall apply;
- 14 days waiting period for outpatient services
- 60 days waiting period for inpatient
- No waiting period for accident services and admissions
- 6 months waiting period for newly diagnosed chronic conditions.
- Maternity - 1 year waiting period for maternity.
Please note that;
- A medical report for individuals above the age of 45 years
- Cover will commence after approval of the application form, medical report, and full payment is received
- Premium is payable to AAR INSURANCE KENYA LTD by cheque or Mpesa through paybill number 333200.
- Premium Financing is also applicable with a maximum of 6 installments. The minimum premium to AAR Insurance is 20% of the cover limit.
Eligible dependents include:
- Children below the age of 18
- Disable children above the age of 18years
- Dependants between the age of 18years and 24years are covered if proof of education is provided.
The following exclusions will apply:
- Hearing aids
- Vaccinations & immunizations other than KEPI recommended regime
- General Health check-ups unless as otherwise provided in the benefit schedule
- Venereal diseases
- Family planning and fertility treatment i.e. costs of treatment related to infertility and impotence.
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide, drug addiction, intoxication, drunkenness.
- Cosmetic surgery unless caused by accident.
- War, invasion, civil war, riots, or act of terrorism
- Naval, Military and Air force operations
- Contamination by radioactivity from nuclear fuel, waste, or fission
- Participation in Riot, Strike, and Civil commotion
- Riding or driving in any kind of race and participation in extreme sports
- Stays at sanatoria, old age homes, places of rest, etc.
- Beauty treatment in nature cure clinics or health hydro
- Nervous breakdown general debility, psychoneurosis, senility
- Chiropractors, acupuncturists herbalists treatment or other forms of alternative treatment
- Treatment other than by registered medical practitioner
- Any claim by or on behalf of any Member whose application for Insurance shall contain any misstatement or on whose behalf any material information shall have been withheld.
- Any expenses for which the Member has been or can be reimbursed from any other Insurance or source including benefits received under any Work Injury Benefits Act or Government Schemes (including NHIF) or Compensation except in respect of any excess of expenditure beyond the amount recovered from such other Insurance or source.
We care about your Health, Wealth, and Well-being. At AAR Insurance you are in Control.
Inpatient 1,000,000 Outpatient 50,000 AAR Family Medical Cover Me Plan [M+0, Eldest 18-24]
- Product Code: AAR Mpesa Paybill 333200
- Availability: In Stock